This is Spencer, our Acquisitions and Development Manager with his gorgeous son, working remotely as we – like businesses the world over – adapt to the current circumstances.
It’s a great image that sums up just how committed the Normus Urban Projects team is to evolving with the times and harnessing the power of the incredible technology at our fingertips to continue with business as usual, albeit a little differently.
Health and safety has always been an integral part of our work process and we have put a number of important preventative measures in place, both at the office and on site, to ensure that our staff, contractors, trades and clients stay safe and well throughout this unprecedented time.
We have outlined these measures below:
The Normus Urban Projects team is working remotely with the office attended by a receptionist, Monday through Thursday from 9.30am – 5pm. The office is closed on Fridays.
However, all staff remain contactable as normal via phone or email during our usual office hours Monday through Friday 8.30am – 5pm, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch. For new business enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and this will be passed on to the appropriate person. Or give us a call on 8363 5744.
We are working on providing video conferencing and screenshare facilities, so please enquire further if you would like to meet. At Normus, we value communication and collaboration above all else and realise just how vital it is to delivering outstanding outcomes for our clients.
We continue to deliver an exceptional level of customer service – just done a little differently.
Normus is adhering to all federal and state government requirements around social distancing and this includes further preventative measures to make space on site in line with HIA (Housing Industry Australia) guidelines.
- Limiting access to our building sites to essential workers only
- Enforcing a 14 day isolation policy for anyone who has returned from overseas or been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas recently
- Requiring all staff, contractors and trades who are displaying cold, flu or similar symptoms to stay home until the symptoms have passed or a negative test result has been provided to the site supervisor
- Adhering to 1.5 metre social distancing on site at all times
- Applying the 1 person per 4 square metre rule for work undertaken in enclosed spaces
- Scheduling sub-trades and work to minimise the number of people on site
- Providing clear work zones for dedicated tasks
- Limiting any external or third party site visits, except for necessary building inspections where we are limiting the number of people on site to the builder and/or site supervisor
- Supporting workers to travel alone in company and private vehicles to and from site
- Providing hand sanitizer and cleaning products on site and ensuring workers adhere to regular hand washing schedules
- Cleaning and disinfecting common areas daily
- Providing all staff with appropriate personal protective equipment relative to the work they are performing on site
- Ensuring all contractors and trades have their own personal protective equipment
- Implementing a ‘no more than 6 workers on a house’ rule across all our sites
We are still offering the full suite of services, including planning, design and construction and look forward to continuing to deliver exceptional outcomes for our development partners.
Your Complete Project Solution since 1991.
It’s business as usual to the very best of our ability and we appreciate everyone’s support at this time.
Stay safe and well.